An Invitation to the ‘Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable’:
White Privilege Cohort.
This invitation is for
- those who acknowledge the reality of white privilege and now wonder “what to do next”,
- those who are ready to get uncomfortable with their subconscious,
- those who want to explore difficult topics in real life beyond the safety of academic or data-driven literature or media,
- those who want to take a stand against social injustice but don’t know where to begin,
- those who find themselves relating to comments like these: YouTube: A Conversation with White People on Race (New York Times)
Cohort Leader: Tara Sievers-Hunt
Six sessions: 2/18, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 4/8 *
Sundays, 11:15am – 12:15pm
There are no sessions on Palm Sunday (3/25) or Easter (4/1).
* Recommended to attend the complete series.